ASP.NET is a web application framework and scripting language from Microsoft that enables dynamic, professional, high-quality websites and web applications. ASP.NET is not simply the next generation of ASP; in fact, it is a completely re-engineered and enhanced technology that offers much more than traditional ASP. The benefits of a website built with ASP.NET are many, including:
- Flexibility to view in any browser
- Decreases the amount of code needed for building large applications
- It is out-and-out-of-server-based technology, so the code can be executed on the server before it is sent to the browser.
- It assures complete security, as the code cannot be viewed from the browser.
- No need of registering elements due to built-in configuration information
- Ability to access database and return the results to a browser
- Ability to dynamically change, edit or add any content of a web page
As ASP.NET is an advanced programming language, ASP.NET developers are in high demand. It makes good business sense to outsource for the best talent and turnaround time at an affordable price. Hiring an ASP.NET development company can be one of the best investments you make for your business.
- Saves time and cost compared to hiring an ASP.NET developer in house
- No infrastructure required when you outsource ASP.NET development
- Customized solutions. ASP.NET developers can customize solutions to your specific requirements.
- Innovative features. Expert ASP.NET developers will be familiar with the latest technologies, features and trends to enhance your business.
The ASP.NET development company you choose can have a huge impact on the delivery and quality of your website.
- Look for a company with a deep portfolio of experience and clients, and a demonstrated track record. Don’t just consider reviews. Ask for references and take the time to contact them.
- Choose a company with a dedicated development team. Don’t settle for a free-lance developer. Look for a company with full-service capabilities.
- The company should have a good project management tool and be proactive, with frequent deployment. Ask for examples.
- Ask about fixed cost vs. time and materials pricing, and be weary of the lowest cost provider.
- The right company will be able to answer all of your questions and should have questions for you, as well. If they don’t, be suspect. They can help you clearly define your requirements and plan your budget.
- Finally, and most importantly, select a company that will be a true strategic partner and demonstrates a genuine interest in your success.
Ready for the Next Step? Find an ASP.NET development company.
Start your search with ACAP and then keep looking. In fact, we encourage it. Because more than 90% of clients who consider ACAP for ASP.NET development, ultimately choose ACAP for ASP.NET development in the end. As a strategic partner, we work hard to help you succeed. The better you do—the better we do, and we want you to be great.
Your search for a highly reputable and reliable ASP.NET development company can start and end with ACAP. So please get in touch. Let’s talk about the challenges and opportunities given your particular situation, and how ACAP can tailor a customized ASP.NET solution best suited to achieve your goals and be successful.
ACAP’s experienced ASP.NET consultants provide deep architectural and implementation knowledge to automate existing workflows, streamline business processes, and facilitate data management to innovate and grow your business.